Join our mailing list now! Submit the form to receive a catalogue.
50 Red & Black Angus Bulls | Two-Year Olds | Yearlings
16 Red & Black Angus and Simmental x Red Angus F1 Heifers
Bid online at www.dvauction.com
- We will be following provincial Covid guidelines and will be posting any updates or changes to our website and facebook page. Current restrictions are as follows:
- A limited number of buyers are allowed on the sale site on sale day.
- Masks are required and will be available.
- Social distancing should be exercised whenever possible.
- All buyers in attendance must register for a buyer number.
- We appreciate everyone’s cooperation with these provincial guidelines for the safety of all customers and for the continued success of all future cattle sales.
- We encourage everyone to view the bulls prior to the sale.
- We have many bidding options available:
- Bid online on dvauction.com
- Leave bidding instructions with ourselves or our sale staff.
- Bid over the phone. Please make arrangements as early as possible to allow us time to coordinate.
- Bid in person on sale day. The sale will be a video sale with no live animals entering the sale ring, so please allow yourself time to view the offering.
- Videos of the entire offering will be posted the end of February on our website www.wheelersstockfarm.com and on www.dvauction.com
- If you wish to bid over the phone please contact us or any of our sale staff prior to the sale.
Find us on google maps by searching Wheeler’s Stock Farm.
From Saskatoon take Hwy 16 east, turn left at Zimmerman Road (Costco), immediately turn right onto Hwy 394. Go 10.3 kms east on Hwy 394 to Hwy 316 (Patience Lake Potash mine). Go straight east 4.9 kms to Johns Road. Turn right on to Johns Road and go 1 mile south.
From Hwy 5 turn south on to Hwy 316. Go 6.5 kms south to the Patience Lake Potash mine. Turn left and go east 4.9 kms to Johns Road. Turn right on to Johns Road and go 1 mile south.
From Hwy 16 turn north on to Hwy 316. Go 5 kms north to farm sign. Turn right and go east 4.9 kms to Johns Road. Turn left on to Johns Road and go 1 mile north.